The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for an Athletics Events and Marketing Program Manager within the Athletics Department.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
This is a temporary, one year term assignment, benefits eligible position. The position is expected to last at least one year, depending on the business needs of the department.
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
The position is responsible for planning, communication and execution of the season ticket holder programs, management of all department social media accounts, game event management and staffing/student coordination, coordinate marketing projects and administer budget tasks. The position reports directly to the Associate Athletic Director.
- Season Ticket Holder Programs
- Oversee all facets of season ticket operations and online ticket sales.
- Develop a premium seating strategy and implement the process in conjunction with the Athletic Department, other campus groups, parent’s alumni, donors and potential donors.
- Create and produce, thermal ticket stock, sales collateral, mailing materials, seat manifests, ticket reports and manage online ticketing vendor relationship.
- Facilitate season ticket appreciation event for football and basketball ticket purchasers.
- Manage NCAA athlete admission passes for basketball and football programs.
- Game Day Events
- Serve as athletic game day site supervisor as assigned, organize and schedule event staffing, ticket operations, cash box prep, internal partner coordination. Including all home events, MIAC playoffs and NCAA post-season events.
- Marketing Assistant
- Coordination of marketing projects as assigned by the Associate Athletics director, duties include but are not limited to media guides, organization of team photo shoot, recruiting materials and project management.
- Facilitate and promote athletic activities through all department social media accounts.
- Administer elements of department budget: payment of invoices, cash deposits, employee expense reports, cash advance request and reconciliation, wells credit card allocations, marketplace platform
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of experience in athletic operations
- The strength to lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
This is a temporary, one year term, benefits eligible position. The position is expected to last at least one year, depending on the business needs of the department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Experience in athletic operations at the collegiate level
- Knowledge of NCAA and conference rules
- Proficient and competent with social media usage and trends
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer