Hemlock Printers is a North American leader in the rapidly changing and transforming business of print communications. In business for over 50 years, we are truly best-in-class and deliver superior results through expert craftsmanship, advanced technology and sustainable practices.
Our San Francisco Bay Area office location is seeking the addition of a proven and experienced Print Sales Representative interested in a long-term career opportunity to work with an award-winning industry leader in print communications.
Why Join this Team:
- You are proven top-performer in sales and revenue generation looking to increase your earning potential at an industry-leading company working large corporate partnerships
- Experienced reps are commissioned based and have the potential to earn $60,000-$200,000 per year depending on sales volume
- Car allowance
- Excellent benefits Health/Dental/Optical plus 401K
- At the forefront as a sustainability leader in the print industry
- Family-run business with several generations of employees growing within the organization
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the graphic arts industry and/or post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic communications, business, marketing management or equivalent education and training
- Experience in selling to executive level decision makers and Graphic Designers
- An excellent knowledge of prepress, digital, offset and wide-format print production, new technology developments, competitive services and trends.
- A strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated track record of a solid, customer focused work-ethic
- Must be able to travel to Vancouver, Canada and have current and valid passport
Hemlock Printers shares the increasing global concern about COVID-19 and we take the situation seriously. To adjust to the current situation, we are still running our business as usual, while working remotely. We are currently hiring remote work from home staff to join our team as we remain flexible for as long as is necessary to keep our employees and our community safe. Remote positions will eventually be required to work in office once it is safe to do so and interviews are being conducted through video conferencing.
Compensation will be determined by experience, fit, performance and other criteria that will be made available during the interview process.
Other keywords candidates for this position typically search: Corporate partnerships, large companies, direct relationships, outside sales representative, account executive, sales executive, account executive sales, business development, sales development representative.
Compensation range: $60,000-$200,000
Expected start date: 2020-08-17
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Sheet-fed Print Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Are you currently working at a commercial sheet-fed printing company in a Sales position?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: