Jayco, a leader in the recreational vehicle industry, has the goal of being the most respected name in RVs. To accomplish this goal, we need great people who value satisfying the needs of customers more effectively than our competitors. Our past success has been built on the integrity, hard work and cooperative attitude of our employees. If you have the characteristics we value, and you are looking for an entry level position, we encourage you to apply for a position in our Customer Service Call Center area. Selected candidates will go through an extensive training program that lays the foundation for advancement within the organization.
Successful candidates for entry level Call Center CSR positions will have demonstrated:
- a desire to deliver customer service excellence in a call center setting,
- a problem solver mindset while researching issues,
- a willingness to learn and grow,
- an understanding of quality standards to allow assignments to be completed correctly the first time,
- responsiveness to customer issues,
- the ability to perform a variety of assignments,
- an openness to varying shifts,
- a strong work ethic, including arriving on time and working scheduled shifts.
Competitive hourly starting pay. Future pay increases after the training period are based on performance and length in role.
Jayco offers a generous benefit package including:
- (2) medical insurance plan options, HSAs and FSAs,
- dental insurance,
- vision insurance,
- disability and life insurance,
- 401k plan with a company discretionary matching contribution (up to 6%).
Wellness benefits, fitness center access, on-site health clinic for employee use and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits.