This position will oversee and maintain key client relationships in assigned strategic consumer lending, automotive and financial accounts and support growth opportunities within these and other assigned vertical markets. Key areas of focus will include:
1) Executive relationship management of assigned accounts at the senior management level, including formulation of strategic plans, contract negotiations and working with NCP’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) organization to effectively communicate with and deepen client relationships;
2) Sales support activities, including representing the Company at trade shows, participating in presentations to current as well as prospective clients and providing subject matter expertise to the Sales organization; and
3) Lead generation, including expanding contacts within existing clients, successfully introducing NCP into accounts where the Company has no existing relationships and exploring and penetrating revenue growth opportunities within assigned mortgage clients.
Key Duties / Responsibilities –
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with key decision-makers and influencers within assigned clients
- Initiate account calls in sufficient quantity to maintain existing relationships and expand NCP’s strategic presence
- Identify and generate new client leads within assigned sectors
- Identify assigned client business challenges and present corresponding solutions
- Provide client feedback with respect to new product development and product/service modifications
- Support the Company’s position within the assigned client base and also to prospective customers
All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Education & Knowledge Required
BS/BA degree strongly preferred with additional education, certification, and degree(s) highly desirable. Must be a self-starter, technically literate with exceptional communication skills and strong leadership qualities with the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing business environment.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities. Minimum 5-10 years professional experience in the print/mail or financial services industry (or related professions).
Communication & Contacts Required
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach, speak, and hear or interpret others.
Strong leadership qualities with the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing business environment
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Harland Clarke is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Laurel Kay Reddish at 616 541-3145 .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .