Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing
Bridge Home Health & Hospice-San Jose
Relocation package offered!
Bridge Home Health & Hospice is currently looking for experienced, talented and driven Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Patient Care Services. We are committed to providing the highest quality home-based patient care experience, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity. If you want to be a part of a team that is the premier provider of post-acute care, then we want to hear from you!
Bridge Home Health & Hospice works from a simple mission. That Mission is:
Commitment to excellence is serving our community.
About this Position:
- Responsible for the overall direction of clinical services.
- Establishes, implements and evaluates objectives for services.
- Oversees and direct all patient services.
- Assist in evaluating the performance of the clinicians.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Register Nurse with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Three years of management experience, with at least five years of experience in home health or hospice.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited university.
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission Standards.
- Currently a Home Health or Hospice Director of Nursing, or Clinical Services.
- Management experience.
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Relocation package available.
Job Type: Full-time
- home health: 5 years (Required)
- Nurse Management: 5 years (Required)