Internship positions are for savvy, adaptable students interested in learning more about the Finance Industry. We’re looking for students who want an opportunity to interact with all levels of management, rotate through business units and work on meaningful projects. Our interns learn how to enhance their communication and presentation skills, build consensus among different teams with competing priorities and how to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Partner with your mentor on strategic and tactical projects and initiatives.
- Manage your projects, schedule and workload effectively.
- Meet or exceed deliverables, deadlines and other assigned duties.
- Develop your technical expertise and business knowledge by seizing every opportunity to learn.
- Creating spreadsheets for the analysis of Clients – Excel experience required
- Participate and assist in the ongoing management of Clients and their performance
- Assist with the collection of Client documents, including meeting minutes.
- Assist with due diligence and contract review requests.
- Assists in other departmental services as deemed necessary by management.
Minimum Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Considerable knowledge and experience in the use of all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to interact well with various levels of personnel.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at an accredited university.
- Major in Finance, Accounting, or related business field.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour