Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / HR Assistant
Abbott-Action Inc., a comprehensive manufacturer of corrugated containers, packaging, and display solutions is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Human Resource Specialist for our Attleboro, MA facility.
Responsible for assisting in the processing all human resource, accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Process cash receipts to customer accounts (Checks and Credit Card Payments)
- Make collection calls when necessary. If necessary, work with customers to resolve any billing discrepancies. Assist with writing up credits if needed.
- Set up new accounts in system. Process customer credit applications and maintain all related files.
- Assist in a variety of accounting activities such as data entry, processing weekly disbursements for review, etc.
- Assist with maintaining accounting related spreadsheets for analysis.
- Assist HR with a variety of HR tasks such as:
- Administering employee benefits including insurance and open enrollment process.
- Recruiting (Posting Ads; Conducting pre-screens; Scheduling interviews, pre-employment screening, and background checks)
- Processing weekly payroll
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of progressive Accounting/HR responsibilities.
- Excellent phone etiquette and courtesy, professional communication and customer relationship/service.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
BS degree in Business with Accounting and/or HR Administration
Experience in Manufacturing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Human Resour: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)