Are you an experienced Residential HVAC Installation Technician who loves challenges, helping customers live more comfortable lives, and working in an exciting company culture? If so, then CroppMetcalfe wants you to join our team!
You've heard our name for years, now we want you to be working with us. As part of our industry-leading HVAC Department, you'll use your extensive experience to:
- Ability to install with no assistance basic systems, example air handler, furnace, indoor coils, humidifier, UV lights, air cleaners.
- Ability to install and fabricate small duct work transitions
- Install outdoor units, outdoor coils, perform refrigerant repairs, compressor, txv, etc.
- Ability to wire indoor and outdoor units
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
- Perform other duties assigned
Want to be our next 5-Star Technician? Here's what we need from you:
- At least 2 years of experience working in the field
- CFC/EPA certification of Type II or Universal
- Clean driving record as required by company insurance carrier
- Clean criminal record as required by state laws for home service companies
- A good grasp of mathematical concepts will help our apprentice understand HVAC designs.
- Must be able to carry out instructions with or without supervision
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and follow written and verbal instructions
- Great interpersonal skills with all types of customers
- Willingness to learn and looking for a career, not just a job
CroppMetcalfe was founded in 1979 with a Vision TO SERVE. We strive to follow this vision every day to better serve our customers, co-workers, and company. We want the Washington DC Area's very best HVAC, Plumbing, and Pest Control professionals on our team.
CroppMetcalfe offers a complete benefits package including:
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website: https://www.croppmetcalfe.com/employment/
CroppMetcalfe is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
The position above are equivalent to the military codes: 3E1X1, 1161, 4228,4291
Job Type: Full-time