Logistics Specialist & Lab Technician
Advanced ChemBlocks Inc is a growing small company, located in Burlingame and established in 2010. We supply lab chemical reagents/services to pharmaceutical and biotech Industry globally. We have grown steadily and plan to expand more. We provide medical insurance, 401K match plan for our full-time employee. We work from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, have at least 9 holidays per year.
We have an immediate opening position. Since our company is growing, this is a temp-to-permanent opportunity.
Having chemistry background or lab experience is a plus. If you have some interest in science or lab experience, we can provide some kind of training.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In charge of logistics works like package receiving, shipping, and documenting the record.
- Prepare/Print the chemical labels and other shipping documents like MSDS, CoA for daily orders
- Weigh the chemical samples for daily orders
- Manage/maintain the chemical inventory
- maintain the laboratory
- You may work with other teammates for the daily shipping
- Other Lab- or logistics-related works
- Excellent organizational and detail-orientation skills,
- Have the ability to work on multi-tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work hard
- Ability to communicate well with others and be a team player
- Proficient in PC
- Dedicated work ethic and open-mind personality
- The fresh student is welcome, some work experiences are plus.
- A colleague degree is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- BS degree with chemistry background or equivalent chemistry background is plus
We will pay you based on your experience. If you think you fit well with what we are looking for and you think this might be a great fit for you, please email us the following:
1. A Cover Letter introducing yourself.
2. Your resume.
3. Your target salary or your salary history
We request that you send them as one single pdf attachment with all three items to simplify things for us to review, thank you. Please consider providing your application as if it is your first assignment. We will contact appropriate applicants for interviews.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlingame, CA 94010
We are a small company. You will be a key team player and has a good chance to become a permanent job. You will have a good growth potential too.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Keep the employees in Safe is our high priority. We will keep office desk at 6 foot away for each other, and other necessary procedure.
- Only full-time employees eligible