Senior Project Manager - Marketing - Loyalty team - 354299
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life…
We are a world-class marketing organization that emotionally connects people with our Brand.
Nordstrom is looking for a Senior Loyalty Operations Project Manager. This role contributes to Nordstrom’s success by leading program operations strategy; cross-functional & cross business unit implementation of Loyalty program features & benefits & day-to-day operations. This position requires collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners (Marketing, Credit, Service Experience, Service Centers, Marketing Operations, Product Management, Technology) in addition to Loyalty Program Strategy to plan and execute the overall Loyalty program across JWN.
The ideal candidate is strategic, an excellent communicator, results-oriented and passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience for our loyalty program members.
You own this if you have…
- Develop operational strategy by building integrated processes and project plans that support goals, timelines & resources
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Manage full project lifecycle (planning, requirements, scope, schedule, resources, budget, risks, testing, quality, deploy, measurement, changes) for cross-functional, enterprise-wide Loyalty program
- Work cross-functionally to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of the work by driving post-project analysis with clear outcomes for future improvements to the process
- Manage and communicate information about campaign status and changes in strategy, initiatives, standards, priorities and resource capacity
- Pro-actively build and maintain strong relationships with business and senior leadership partners
- Prioritize and manage multiple, complex concurrent projects/initiatives
- Identify and lead continuous improvement in our processes with the outcomes of improving speed to market, quality & efficiency
- Understand, analyze, and act on key performance indicators to continually improve customer experiences
- Pro-actively identify contingency plans – approach, timelines, cost – to the team for assessment of trade offs
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in process engineering to build and implement solutions without direction
- Demonstrated experience in complex project management principles
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong understanding of omni-retail and marketing success measurements and goals
- Skilled in MS Office suite and project management tool such as Workfront and Jira
- Highly-adaptable, curious & problem-solving skills
- Embrace and manage through ambiguity and a dynamic work environment
- Loyalty program project management experience preferred
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
: Marketing/Advertising/PR/Visual Merchandising
: 08/15/2018, 3:28:25 PM
: United States-Washington-Seattle