Front Desk Clerk
We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Bangsar corp is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of more than 30,000 patients daily.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a Front Desk Clerk, you will be responsible for the on-site customer service of our facility. You will be responsible for providing services to patients during their visit via our 24/7 care center phone system and through our online booking portal. You will also be responsible for customer service activities including answering phones, making reservations for patients, and ordering supplies and merchandise.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk, or related industry required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to provide accurate and valid information for the purpose of serving clients.
- Must have basic computer skills including navigation on the Internet, reading email messages, and basic email correspondence.
- Must have the ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to change.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure under pressure and remain calm during rush conditions.
- The ability to take direction and communicate well with others.
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- 18 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
Join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person