Our upscale nightclub seeks a friendly, upbeat Host/Hostess to work variable shifts, including weekends. The ideal candidate loves making small talk with customers and is willing to learn patrons' names in our establishment. If you love the restaurant business and genuinely enjoy people, we need to hear from you.
Our Host/Hostess needs to present a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service, and high standards. A Host/Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. As a member of an energetic team, the Host/Hostess also answers our phone.
No experience necessary! We will train!
About the Nightclub Hostess / Cashier position:
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with their experience.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions.
- Providing great customer service.
Nightclub Hostess / Cashier Requirements:
- Great people skills with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $150.00 - $400.00 per day
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift