As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER18020819 Salt Lake city, UT
Lead production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Role provides management of the client or corporate accounting function including compliance with company/client policies and maintenance of strong internal controls, cash management oversight, pertinent and timely financial reporting, and effective communication between the accounting staff and project personnel.
What you need to WIN:
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Directs the activities of more than one specialized functional areas of accounting
- May manage the implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
- Administers approved accounting practices throughout the organization
- Train/support more junior personnel.
- Identifies and resolve issues affecting compliance, legal requirements and customer/company objectives.
- Oversees all division or business unit financial reports or fiscal records
- Advises management on issues related to compliance and legal regulations.
- Directs and provides (or may assist in providing) strategic direction for the accounting function
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
A min 3 years ofcorporate Accounting departmental management