Part-time Junior Web Developer
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking to hire a talented junior web developer with a solid
with WordPress and theme development is a must! If this sounds like you, please apply
What You Will Be Doing
- Work alongside senior web developer to produce rich client experiences and responsive
web front end's
- Maintain a high awareness of industry trends and technologies with regards to front-end
- Build for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility.
- Create and modify content for client websites.
- Create HTML emails.
- Design responsive layouts for new website clients.
- Build and maintain WordPress websites
What You Need To Know
- Strong understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 programming skills.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience building for Responsive Design
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Strong design skills
- Must have a team mentality and good work ethic
- Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
.THIS POSITION REQUIRES TWO FULL DAYS A WEEK IN THE DULUTH, GA OFFICE.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO