Assist at the home office in processing gift card orders; both online and walk-ins
Fulfill online gift card orders for Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, Ocean Prime and Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern
Gift card and tracking number data entry
Provide technical support to Guests placing orders online
Inventory, replenishment and stocking of gift cards
Essential Responsibilities: include the following and other responsibilities that may be assigned:
1. Exemplifies genuine hospitality standards. Handles requests with guest satisfaction as the priority. Strives to gain guest name recognition.
2. Adheres to standards of professional appearance, personal cleanliness, and proper attire. Displays confidence and a friendly disposition at all times.
3. Uses proper phone etiquette.
4. Follows correct procedures for cash handling, carry-out orders and gift card sales. Accurately uses point of sale systems.
5. Greets guests, if necessary
6. Assists management and other associates if needed or assigned. Promotes teamwork and dependability.
7. Exhibits punctuality and dependability.
8. Knows emergency procedures to the home office.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Hospitality: Ability to respond quickly to guests needs, meets commitments, responds to requests for service and assistance, provides genuine hospitality.
2. Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, puts success of team above own interests, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed, exhibits objectivity and openness to others views
3. Technical Skills: Participates in training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills of the restaurant and company, shares expertise with others
4. Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves guest situations in a timely manner
5. Guest Services: Manages difficult or emotional guest situations (with guest satisfaction as a priority), responds promptly to guests needs, solicits guest feedback to improve services, responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments, provides genuine hospitality
6. Interpersonal Skills: Keeps emotions under control, remains open to others’ ideas and resolves conflict
7. Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and politely in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, participates in meetings
8. Written Communication: Able to read and interpret written information, writes clearly and informatively
9. Restaurant Support: Supports goals and values, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, maintains cleanliness of restaurant
10. Quality Management: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality, applies feedback to improve performance, works quickly, ensures the restaurant exhibits great food safety and sanitation issues
11. Cost Consciousness: Contributes to profits and revenues of the restaurant, conserves organizational resources, able to accept different types of payment and make change
12. Diversity and Ethics: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, promotes a harassment free environment, keeps commitments, works ethically and with integrity, treats people with respect, inspires the trust of others, upholds organizational values
13. Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures, supports company goals and values
14. Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions, includes appropriate people in decision making process, demonstrates ability to prioritize
15. Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure, treats other with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, approaches others in a tactful manner, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments, is pleasant in demeanor, maintains confidentiality
16. Quantity/Productivity: Meets restaurant and productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner, strives to increase productivity, uses time efficiently
17. Safety and Security: Observes and teaches safety and security procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions, uses equipment and materials properly,
18. Attendance and Punctuality: Is consistently at work on time and in full uniform
19. Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to direction, takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
20. Adaptability: Adapts to change in the work environment, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
21. Planning/Organizing: Uses time efficiently, possess good organizational skills, able to maintain an orderly work station, restock and organize stations
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skill or Ability
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, menu descriptions and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other associates of the restaurant.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply divide and accept all types of payment and make change.
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of/or experience and /or ability to learn with point of sale systems.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Lifting, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying
Up to 30 lbs.
Up to 30 lbs.
Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands or arms
Noise level is moderate
Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus
Ability to effectively present information in on-on-one and small group situations to guests and other associates in the restaurant.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Hours Required: Will vary based on concept and operating hours of the specific location
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals