For immediate consideration please apply on company website at https://rmppartners.com/join-our-corporate-support-team/
RMP PARTNERS is growing and we are looking for the right people to grow with us. We are currently seeking a self-driven, results oriented, detailed Administrative Assistant to support our Chief Administrative Officer and President, as well as other members of the senior management team as needed. The ideal candidate will be someone that has the experience to anticipate what tasks need to be done for the office to run efficiently. They also need to be a confident professional with the desire to support the senior team and takes satisfaction and pride from making their executive and team members more efficient so we can meet the needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of detail-oriented tasks with a positive mindset and professionalism. In this position, your problem-solving prowess will certainly be challenged.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Administrative Officer and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Ensures efficient organization of both paper and electronic files, providing timely access to data when needed.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills will ability to prepare reports, proposals, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Maintains calendar for Chief Administrative Offer and President/CEO ensuring accuracy of all appointments and meetings.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Performs general office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to compose letters, memos and data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
RMP Partners is an EOE. All employment with RMP Partners is At Will and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Administrative Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Do you possess excellent communication skills?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible