Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
· Plan, Study, and collect data to determine cost of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
· Collect and analyze data and record results.
· Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
· Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
· Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
· Analyze audits of costs and prepare reports.
· Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
· Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
· Maintain Cost Accounting System in IFS.
· Assist in month end close of the General Ledger.
· Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
· Reconciles finished goods inventories.
· Understand and maintain the product structures in the system.
· Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation and maintenance of individual company accounts and financial reports. Ensures that all reports and notifications comply with the applicable regulatory regulations, professional standards and corporate policies
· Prepare the results for internal and external financial reports in good time and in terms of quality
· Performs comprehensive research into the impact of potential changes in the accounting policies proposed by accounting standard donors on financial statements, and advises executives accordingly.
· Provides accounting assistance related to transaction proposals to ensure compliance with local accounting standards "Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)"and corporate policies. Ensures that relevant accounting standards are applied adequately and consistently.
· Guides or supports the documentation of accounting projects and collaborates with auditors.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting and minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
· Must have strong cost system background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
· Computer literate with strong excel skills and the ability to use outlook and word.
· Experience with ERP system, IFS preferably.
· Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
· Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for high performance and solution-oriented operation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: