We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team in Roswell, Georgia. Public accounting experience is a must! Please be sure to describe your past public accounting experience in your cover letter. This position is responsible for assisting with preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, generating cost reports, developing and maintaining budgets. This individual will also be the point of contact for all accounting issues while also collecting all third-party audit information overseeing the financial reporting and operations.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data, scheduling required jobs, and verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information, converting data to general ledger system, and obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assist with software integration and application
- Partner with operational personnel to develop sustainable processes and procedures Accounting/Payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Construction experience
- Microsoft Vista experience
- Public Accounting experience
Reports to: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Vista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Public Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off