Due to rapid growth within our company, Fortified Pest Management LLC is now hiring Outside Sales Representatives. We are looking for highly-motivated candidates who have great communication skills and closing abilities. As well as a quick-thinking, problem-resolving attitude and the ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment .
* Lucrative commission opportunities
* Flexible hours
* 3 day paid training program with lunch for all new hires
* Opportunity for advancement
* Weekly Incentives
*Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
* Family environment! We take care of our Sales Reps!
* Interacting daily with prospective customers in an assigned residential area.
* Selling pest control services on a recurring package basis, tailored to customers’ needs.
* Generating additional revenue by asking for references and upselling current customers.
* Quoting prices, negotiating with customers, and ultimately closing the sale to hit weekly sales goals
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously with little to no supervision
- Ability to concisely pitch service, develop customer relationship, and overcome objections
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office and Internet
- Schedule flexibility
- Customer service and/or sales experience, preferred
- Experience presenting information in a clear and concise manner while maintaining customer engagement
- Valid driver’s license as well as a reliable means of transportation
- Must pass a background check.
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 /week
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail