If your dream job is working for a cool company that listens to their people, cultivates a fun and productive workplace with a supportive and growth-oriented culture, then we've got you covered.
All Hours Plumbing and Drain SLC is a community of fearless plumbers who care deeply about our co-workers, our customers, and doing the right thing. We are engaged in our communities, love to play outside, and get together once a month as a company to play outside of work.
Join our playful team of plumbers, HVAC technicians, and office staff who love to hike, camp, ski, snowboard, snowmobile, bike, fish, and generally enjoy our beautiful mountain town.
Drain Cleaning. Plumbing. Service Install Plumbing. Commercial Install Plumbing.
40 hours per week
Shift hours Thursday - Sunday 9am to 6pm
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plumbing, drain cleaning, plumbing, install, plumbing, and more plumbing
- Did we mention plumbing?
What We Offer:
- Work Truck
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work on call
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to communicate clearly and openly with dispatchers
All Hours Plumbing and Drain SLC is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. We encourage women and individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma