Job Title: Oracle apps DBA
Hiring Location: Chicago, IL
· Maintenance of Oracle Ebusiness Suite 11i/R12 including various basic activities like cloning and patching
· Have worked on setup, configure and maintain disaster recovery using Data Guard. DR for EBS applications and database.
· Support various types of DRs viz active/Passive Data Guard
· Database/Application Backup & Recovery strategies planning and implementation.
· Experience in hardware sizing and system design. Vertical and horizontal capacity scale ups of systems.
· Extensive knowledge of 11g RAC basics & operations.
· Have worked on converting systems to ASM + RAC.
· Planning and executing the load testing of Oracle applications.
· Worked on designing of db level objects like tables/PLSQL, scripts etc required for instance monitoring purpose.
· Assisting the developers in designing and Implementation of the product rollouts, Tuning the queries for faster performance at Oracle applications level.
· Developing PL/SQL interfaces between Oracle Applications and MIS databases. In addition, understanding the requirement and helping the users tune their processes to support the interface.
· Experience on migrating Oracle EBS/SOA/Retail/BI/ applications from On-Prem to OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure).
· Configure High Availability architecture for EBS in OCI
· Ability to translate traditional IT infrastructures of Oracle EBS to global cloud deployments.
· Good understanding of creating & migrating instances (Apps & DB) in OCI.
Job Type: Contract