The incumbent is primarily responsible for conducting a variety of electronic, mechanical, and electromechanical repairs on electronic systems, subassemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications and to support the manufacturing process.
All job responsibilities are to be conducted in accordance with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support production, warehouse computer and maintenance equipments: including troubleshooting problems, correcting problems and replacing equipment. Required support includes test towers and servers, monitors and keyboards, Zebra printers, scanners, RF scanner guns, PC’s, switches, hubs, Vision Systems. Repair of packaging and manufacturing equipment (i.e., case sealer, conveyors, L-bars, shrink wrap tunnels, heat sealers, torque drives…)
2. Provide test data and error codes on request
3. Set up new equipment, including hardware setup, installing software, configuring, and testing
4. Responsible for safety and 5S environment
5. Maintain equipment in safe working condition
6. Maintain PM log, MSDS binders
7. Provide first level of support to users on supported equipment providing problem determination and resolution
8. Perform routine scheduled maintenance on installed equipment to ensure proper operation and cleanliness required for production and completes system logs according to procedures
9. Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted
10. Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings
11. Participate in and satisfactorily completes all required training programs for the assigned position
12. Provides for appropriate maintenance of all required records for OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
13. Requisition parts and supplies, Coordinates the processing of all maintenance items work requests. Prepares project cost estimates; provides for appropriate planning and work flow; provides required parts, materials and equipment; and maintenance of all related labor and equipment records.
14. Manages the inventory of all parts, materials, and equipment for which is held accountable.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The position requires a one year certificate from college or technical school; 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, knowledge of PC’s, peripherals, servers, Windows and DOS and the incumbent must be service oriented and able to follow procedures
A+ certification desired