Senior Mechanical Engineer P.E. needed for great Multi-State firm's Chicago offices. This role will work on educational, commercial, government and mixed use projects. As a full service engineering firm, we work on many things. One of our divisions is this, designing HVAC Systems for facilities, and our need right now if for someone dynamic to join our team. This role will be in our Chicago branch, where you will lead the design of your own projects, oversee and direct junior engineers below you during the production phase, and help make this branch as successful as possible!
- 10-20 years of HVAC design experience in an MEP Engineering or Architecture & Engineering (A&E) firm
- Significant project experience in educational, commercial, government and/or mixed use buildings.
- Ability and Experience using Trane Trace to find load calculations
- Experience in working on projects utilizing Revit
- Excellent people skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Current P.E. License
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)