Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today's premiere mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it's free!
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018, with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are helping today's premier companies navigate the shift from brick and mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an outstanding value.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail, technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
Enjoy is changing the way products are purchased and experienced through its Partner Platform. Our services enable a Partner to deliver premium experiences to their customers through a convenient, fast and exceptional consumer experience.
You are responsible for the success of our Premium Partnerships. This includes developing exceptional relationships across the Partner organization and driving deep integration across the supply chain, logistics, e-commerce, delivery and customer experience. You will work to deeply understand the partner needs and business objectives and work to align and manage internal resources to deliver success for our partners and Enjoy.
We are a highly passionate and performance focused team, dedicated to deliver our ambitious goals. We are focused on building a great company and a great place to work where we live our values everyday.
- We believe that Kindness, above all else, is key to unlocking the magic of Enjoy.
- We have a Growth Mindset and hunt for new approaches and better results.
- We focus on continually raising the bar and Winning Together.
- We are Experience Obsessed and relentless in our efforts to create a 5-star experience for our customers, partners and employees.
- Responsible for growing our relationship and business ROI with our premium partner(s) - launching the Enjoy service, going deeper with current opportunities, and creating new opportunities.
- Build and manage the business case for our Partners with deep understanding of financial success drivers. Ensure the Enjoy services deliver value to our partners.
- Create a long term vision for the partnership internally and with the partner - driving continuous improvement and growth for the partnership.
- Be a tireless advocate for the Partner within Enjoy and for Enjoy within the Partner.
- Own the relationships with the partner and influence cross-functional partner teams including marketing, operations, sales, digital, to drive the integration, launch and growth of Enjoy within the partner.
- Lead cross-functional teams internally with business development, engineering, customer experience, marketing, finance and creative.
- Effective project management through all aspects of integration, launch and optimization across all touch points.
- Builds relationships and effectively manages stakeholders of all levels - internally and externally
- Creates win-win opportunities with the partner to create new, mutually beneficial initiatives
- Deliver regular Partner performance updates and metrics to key Enjoy & Partner stakeholders.
- 10+ years of partner management, business development and/or consulting with significant experience navigating and managing large complex organizations.
- Experience navigating large corporate environments and understand the challenges that can be encountered when adopting new, innovative technology.
- Committed to quality and excellence; constantly innovating around the customer experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex concepts and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how to evaluate and impact business. performance.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 25-30%.
Rewards at Enjoy.
- Catered lunch three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible schedule and weekly WFH days
- Competitive benefit package that includes.....
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO program
- Commuter benefits
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or federal law.