Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to
The Executive Director of production Management will build relationships and work with the business and IT leadership to understand current and develop new strategies and implications on applications and operations. Utilize experience with budgetary forecasting, Global resource teams, client and vendor management, risk and vulnerability management, disaster recovery planning and developer/code efficiency concepts. Provide input, influence decisions, and drive change across technology, not limited by organizational lines or to activities within their own department.
As a senior leader in Infrastructure Engineering, you'll be the visionary responsible for developing the roadmap for the computing platforms, servers, and networks, which means your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in infrastructure technology, architecture design, and performance monitoring, will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm, and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who shares your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
- Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
- Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
- Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation, AI Ops, DevOps and building agile infrastructure pipelines which integrate well with CI development environments.
- Additionally, experience with Monitoring, building and managing environments with a level of event correlation and sophisticated monitoring solutions.
- Partner/embed/represent Production Engineering with Production Management.
- Comfortable presenting ideas to most senior management in JPMC
- Experienced in highly available, high scalable application/service development
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Additional closing language (optional):
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.