Want to work for an amazing culture that is kind, flexible, team oriented, with great values? LOW turnover company- this position is open because someone is retiring!
Location: Boise, Idaho - great central location in Garden City close to the greenbelt/river.
System used: AppFolio
Bonus plan: Yes
Team size: < 50 employees and thoughtfully growing
NAI Select manages a large portfolio of commercial properties with a team of professionals that is second to none. Our company has a vibrant culture with core values that include Excellence, Courage, Generosity and Doing the Right Thing.
Responsible for the overall G/L accounting, cash management and financial reporting for a portfolio of commercial properties and condominium owners’ associations. Collaborate with property managers, the accounting team, owners, tenants and vendors.
- Prepare monthly financial reports including journal entries, financial statements, bank reconciliations and budget variance analysis
- Oversee AR process – monitor billings, cash receipts and reconcile subsidiary accounting ledgers
- Oversee AP process – review invoice coding and approvals
- Oversee and manage cash balances
- Prepare annual property budgets in collaboration with property managers
- Perform annual CAM reconciliations
- Prepare year-end financial packages
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial property management accounting
- Knowledgeable in cash and accrual accounting methods
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- A team player who collaborates and communicates effectively at all company levels
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines while maintaining professionalism
Our office is located in Boise, Idaho, and this position works 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license are required for occasional local travel.
Compensation for this position DOE and includes paid time off and great medical, vision and 401K benefits.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID 83714: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience with AppFolio?
- What are you looking for compensation wise?
- Commercial Property Management Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location