Teph Seal Auto Appearance, a privately-held company, operates detail/reconditioning centers in auto dealerships across the United States. Our strong team of dedicated professionals is our most powerful asset, allowing us to develop dynamic detail solutions for a wide variety of auto dealerships. Our culture of challenging the status quo makes each employee a key contributor to our success and a vital part of our thriving entrepreneurial-minded company culture.
- This physically demanding position requires frequent movement; i.e. bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, and getting into and out of various vehicles repeatedly during the work shift.
- May require completion of work outdoors and under varying climate conditions.
- Will work with and move numerous vehicles during the course of the working day.
- Use of safe and OSHA approved waxes and cleaners such as, window cleaner, tar remover, tire shine, etc.
- Frequent and continual flexing of spine, hands, wrists and fingers.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Clarity of vision and hearing.
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, streaks left on windows, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our customers' time.
- Strict adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 or more years of professional experience in automotive wet sanding
- 5 or more years of professional experience in automotive buffing
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Desire to treat each customer’s personal vehicle with great care and respect
- The willingness to come to work on time and stay on task when on the clock
- The ability to drive both automatic and manual shift vehicles
- The availability to work Saturday or Sunday and holidays as deemed necessary to meet production needs
- Commitment to report to work on time and stay on task during shift
Teph Seal is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools necessary to be successful.
Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
We provide a collaborative workplace with growth opportunities for career minded individuals.
To apply directly online follow the instructions below
- Go to https:/careers-tephseal.icims.com
- Once completed and submitted please be sure to contact our HR Recruiter
For more information you can contact Alison at (703) 649-1116 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or text other times. When you apply by text, please include your first name, last name and the location you are applying for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Wet Sanding: 5 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Buffing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Body Shop: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Company's Facebook page: