Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, is seeking a motivated and experienced financial operations analyst with a strong background in financial accounting. This position will coordinate, supervise and support the overall practice financial and business operations for the organization.
- Under limited supervision, develops, analyzes, reports and interprets financial and statistical information to assist management in the formation, implementation and execution of the organization’s business plans.
- Provides analytical and technical support regarding, volume and revenue analysis, budgeting analysis, financial planning analysis, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Prepares various reports, completes analyses and special projects as requested by management.
- Reviews transactions from various reports and prepare summary reports for reporting organizational activity.
- Presents relevant financial data and serves as a financial resource to the management, peers and physician groups.
- Provide leadership and direction to medical practice groups and corporate administrative support functions.
- In collaboration with the COO, develop and implement strategic plans and monitor progress toward achieving operational goals and objectives.
- Establish and oversee controls to monitor and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Identify gaps in functional operations and cross-functional interactions and identify corrective actions.
- Identify risks, threats, and opportunities for the business and identify strategies to address them.
- Drive measurement and accountability to ensure achievement of plans, goals, and objectives.
- Works collaboratively with other managers.
- College degree in finance and/or accounting required.
- Must have experience creating and managing financial budgets in business setting.
- Must be able to work under both minimum and maximum supervision, depending on the project and scope.
- Must have strong presentation skills and be able to address a variety of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of organization and follow through.
Job Type: Full-time
- financial analyst: 2 years (Required)
- heatlhcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- operations: 2 years (Required)
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts