Are you ready to work with a purpose? Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
At INE, you'll be part of a growing team of hungry, hard-working professionals who are revolutionizing the digital learning industry through the implementation of adaptive technologies.
We're looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is ready to dive into projects and showcase their skills and capabilities; someone who wants to be a part of a full-stack creative team, responsible for multiple aspects of ongoing software development building and supporting functionality including:
What You'll Do:
- Digital content streaming
- Analytic data analysis and prediction with machine learning
- Big data management, aggregation and computation
- Mobile and smart device integration
- Work with management and company leaders to help architect our next generation of applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write “clean” / well-designed code to facilitate applications delivering video content, as well as compute analytical data collected
- Mentor and lead junior developers
- Help perform code reviews
- Follow industry best practices
- Produce detailed specifications of application needs and requirements
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
It Would Be Great if You Had:
- 5+ years development experience in PHP
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Working knowledge in applying TDD or BDD practices.
- Solid understanding of database concepts (MySQL / MariaDB)
- Proficient knowledge of version control tools
- Experience developing RESTful services and loosely coupled systems
- Ability to be On-site in our Cary, NC office (relocation assistance is available)
- Ability to work within the U.S. without sponsorship
- AWS experience (SQS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, EMR)
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or AI
- Experience managing and computing large data
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience writing and integrating with API's
- Experience working with scalable applications
- 100% covered Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (Matching 401k)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks including company provided lunch every Friday!
- Our in-office Arcade & Game room!
INE is the premiere provider of Technical Training for the IT Industry. We are revolutionizing the digital learning industry through the implementation of adaptive technologies and a proven method of hands on training experiences. INE’s portfolio of trainings is built for levels of technical learning specializing in advanced networking technologies, next generation security and infrastructure programming and development.
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of INE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.