- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
General Overview: Delphinus Engineering has an immediate requirement for an Accounts Payable Clerk reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager at our Corporate office in Eddystone, PA. The Accounts Payable clerk will provide general AP processing of invoices, travel advances and monthly journal entries. Applicant shall be familiar with basic accounting skills with working knowledge of MS products (MS excel, word). Work as part of a team and use effective communication in daily interactions with internal and external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Access invoices and travel advances from general accounts payable/ travel email inbox.
- Match purchase orders with invoices for completness.
- Enter invoices in Deltek accounting system for payment.
- Process travel advances for immediate payment to employees, ensuring compliance with proper per diem rates.
- Process daily postings of payables in Deltek accounting system.
- Communicate with various divisions invoices that are not able to be entered, daily follow up until invoice issues are resolved.
- Maintain spreadsheets for open travel advances that need to be reconciled with expense reports.
- File invoices and appropriate documents.
- Prepare and post journal entries to expense deferred invoices.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience, Certification/Licensure:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience, minimum of 2 years.
- Understanding of Project accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Deltek GPS Premier a plus
Delphinus Engineering, Inc., is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer.
Requisition No. DELPH115 (please ensure that you reference this number when submitting for this position)
Job Type: Full-time