Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
We are looking for a true Executive Assistant to assist Corporate Operations.
This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and great organizational skills. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The most successful candidate must possess a relentless drive for excellence, the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, is extremely detail oriented and well organized. The ideal candidate must have the ability to quickly learn organizational structure, team objectives and adapt to Steel Point's values and vision. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential and financial information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important.
- Arrange & coordinate travel arrangements to include flight, car and hotel reservations for the CEO
- Read, research, and route correspondence; drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- Proof-read, edit, and revise documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Managing, monitoring & coordinating senior executive calendars,
- Preparing, tracking & monitoring the travel of senior executives.
- Prefer someone who is organized, independently motivated, is willing to pitch in as needed with new projects & works well in a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience taking initiative, following up and following through to ensure that project deadlines are met, and project deliverables are of high quality and completed on time
- Coordinates with staff collecting and arranging info & data into final documents as well as helping to maintain files.
- Manage office coverage including opening and closing the office daily.
- Create spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and documents for internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and approve electronic equipment requests for various departments
- Respond to potential new business inquiries as the first point of contact.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing simple preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and submitting IT work tickets.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Willing to work in a small office environment with a dynamic team
- Assist with and organize company social events.
- Assist with proposal efforts to include but not limited to recruiting, sourcing and/or arranging meetings with key stakeholders as needed.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Assist with maintaining financial documentation and the program’s procurement system.
- Experience in MS Word, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher & Excel.
- Prior Government Contracting experience a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nice to Have:
- High sense of integrity
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Ability to work well independently, but function within a team environment.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Skills, especially MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience with updating/maintaining an online database
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably with experience communicating with customer regarding billing (AP or AR)
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communications skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, research, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Experience with Unanet, or other financial accounting system
Executive Assistant (10 years preferred)
Administrative Assistant (5 years preferred)
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status