Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategic Business Transformation (SBT) Strategy & Operations. The position can be based in West Chester, PA, Somerville, NJ, or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a global healthcare leader, J&J has a legacy of adapting and flourishing during times of change. We recognize that as well as taking an active role in shaping the healthcare landscape we are part of, we have a responsibility to be operationally agile, continually looking for opportunities to leverage our scale for good, and to simplify and standardize processes. Our resources should be directed toward what really matters - creating value for the patients, consumers and customers we serve, and as such we have been transforming inside to improve operational effectiveness and enhance the J&J employee experience.
The SBT team are experts in Project Management, Change Management and Process Improvement supporting the Medical Devices business on strategic insight-driven performance acceleration projects. We are seeking a new team member to support the operations of our Strategic Acceleration Office. This role will lead operations for the team and drive efficiencies across the program.
- Provide hands-on support for execution of strategic MD initiatives partnering with program leaders and business leaders
- Assist leadership in driving a culture of accountability, quality, transparency, health, agility, fun
- Manage quarterly pulse surveys
o Execute survey, translate results into insights, partner with team on action planning, track action plans
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness strategies across the program - meeting effectiveness tips, lean out meeting cadence where possible, simplify and standardize, etc.
- Meeting preparation – source agenda topics, gather content, deck assembly, pre-reads, scribe and post follow-ups
- Assist leader in the coordination of training for the team
- Scan the external environment and publications to identify articles and forums on topics relevant to the team (PM, CM, Agile, Process Improvement), create and manage an online library
- Program communications and engagement strategy
- Manage IDPA mailbox
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years related experience working in a PMO and/or COE setting required
- Proficiency in project management, change management and/or process improvement is preferred
- PMP/Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
- Strong collaboration skills and ‘one team’ mindset is required
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize work is required
- Experience in driving efficiency, simplification, standardization of work is required
- Learning agility and natural curiosity is required
- MSOffice suite experience with emphasis on advanced PowerPoint skills are required
- Experience with Yammer, SharePoint, and/or MS Teams are preferred
- Confident in challenging the status quo and driving transparency in communications is required
- This position is located in West Chester, PA or Somerville, NJ and will require up to 10% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson (6067)