The Program Client Manager will be responsible for collaborating with senior stakeholders and responsible organizational leads to develop and manage the GTI Project Management Organization's (PMO) oversight for specific service aligned programs.
Program / Portfolio Oversight
- Overall accountability for the Implementation of multiple projects and programs delivered under a portfolio umbrella
- Responsible for planning and resourcing the client's book of work of approved initiatives, under a waterfall, agile or hybrid methodology as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain & monitor the short-term & long-term roadmap of the programs and oversee business cases (in collaboration with the Program Teams) to support strategic vision/direction as necessary
- Establishes a Communication Strategy, Governance process and Steering meetings. Ensure all stakeholders are aware of major changes of direction, priorities and cross impacts
- Identifies single sponsor for program level reporting, escalations and accountability. Build and owns the relationships with Sponsor and key service owner stakeholders to quickly address program level issues and actions
- Determines and sets effective program and project team structure, including roles, responsibilities, and priorities, inc hiring and resource level recommendations
- Ensures effective compliance with Scope, Change Control and Tollgate processes across the assigned client's portfolio
- Works closely with Resource Managers on the project pipeline to ensure the right skill-set Project Managers are assigned to support the specific project and program.
- Provides guidance to project and program managers (Project Life Cycle, best practices, content/subject matter expertise, leadership, project requirements understanding, etc.) and provides oversight of service project Demand and Finance management.
- Participates in annual planning for program in interlocks, estimating, and prioritization
- Oversees program financials in the portfolio and ensures alignment and prioritization of the book of work to technology investments.
- Owns development, creation and tracking of Level 1, 2 and 3 Mission Control milestones and their upward communications to Global Tech Operating Committee
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent professional experience preferably in the financial services industry
- PMP, MSP, Six Sigma, or other formal waterfall project management discipline preferred
- Scrum Master, Advanced Agile Certification, PMI ACP or Scrum Alliance Certification preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Must be able to communicate across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- Ability to listen, analyze, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goals
- Ability to present metrics to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Background in the Financial Services industry
JPMorgan Chase offer an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V