ABOUT Western MT Mental Health Center: WMMHC is Montana’s largest community mental health center. We serve over 15,000 clients a year with a staff of approximately 650 employees in more than 15 counties. We offer a broad continuum of care including outpatient and inpatient addiction recovery services, an inpatient recovery center, adult mental health services, children’s and families programs, and emergency detention crises centers.
Benefits: FT - 40 hours per week. Full benefits available, including three options for employer paid medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, retirement, wellness screenings, gym membership discounts and generous paid time off.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing clinical counseling services to clients at Western Montana Mental Health Center.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical assessment and intake for group, individual, youth, couples, and family therapy sessions;
- Emergency evaluation and management;
- Diagnosis; and case management;
- Work closely with other members of a treatment team and other community agencies;
- Develop, implement and evaluate service plans;
- Utilize Partners for Change Outcome Management System (PCOMS) into daily work with clients;
- Adhere to policies and procedures including productivity and case load expectations;
- Treatment planning and ethical and confidentiality expectations;
- Work effectively under stressful conditions;
- Assess and manage numerous severe mental health cases;
- Address one’s own mental health needs and model a mentally healthy lifestyle;
- Effectively manage time and schedules;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing;
Education & Experience:
- Graduate degree from an accredited institution in psychology, clinical social work, professional counseling, or other clinical behavioral science.
- License eligible within two years of hire is required;
- Professional Montana license (LCSW/LCPC) preferred.
- Community mental health and/or psychiatric hospital experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Psychiatric Hospital: 1 year (Preferred)
- Community Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) (Preferred)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) (Preferred)