General Manager - Oldsmar - #7129 - (18000027)
As a Ruby Tuesday, General Manager, you will demonstrate our values to Care Deeply, Lead Boldly, and Tell the Truth. These values will enable you to provide our guests and team members with a great experience!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, developing, and managing hourly team members to maintain our high quality of standards
- Maintaining all employee files and ensuring all required documentation is complete and accurate
- Maintaining optimal staffing and ensuring all team members are fully trained in all aspects of their position, to provide our guests with an extraordinary experience.
- Developing initiatives to drive sales, profitability, and guest counts
- Respond to the needs of the guest and managing guest concerns in a timely, effective manner, to ensure repeat, satisfied guests.
- Adhering to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize operating costs
- Managing the P&L for your restaurant
- Accurately estimating food needs and maintaining accurate inventories
- Assuring adherence to safety and sanitary practices, maintenance and regulatory compliance for the entire restaurant and premises
- Managing all administrative requirements, including but not limited to: cash handling, completion of guest liability, property, casualty, workers compensation reports and governmental compliance
- Providing active community involvement with a strong presence at events, clubs and organizations by your restaurant and its team members
Essential Skills & Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience managing a full service restaurant concept
- Outgoing personality and Positive Attitude
- Experience staffing, training, and developing large teams
- Proven track record building guest relationships that create brand loyalty
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a timely and effective manner
- Knowledge of business drivers that lead to consistent restaurant profitability
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
RUBY TUESDAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO APPLY. TITLE VII OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 (TITLE VII), AS AMENDED; THE AGE DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT ACT (ADEA), GENETIC INFORMATION NONDISCRIMINATION ACT OF 2008 (GINA); OR THE EQUAL PAY ACT (EPA) OF 1963, OR THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, AS AMENDED (ADA) PROHIBIT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF SEX, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, OR DISABILITY. IF YOU
BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, PLEASE EMAIL US AT
. YOU ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A CHARGE OF DISCRIMINATION WITH THE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION.
RUBY TUESDAY 3138 Tampa Road