- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of business development experience
- Expert at identifying and executing successful partnership deals and large scale marketing deals
- 8+ years structuring and negotiating complex agreements
- Expert level of comfort with business models and data analysis
- Expertise in ecommerce with deep understanding of affiliate marketing
- Web savvy with high degree of comfort working with diverse revenue models
Prime Video is delivering award winning original programming, leading the industry transition to 4K UHD and HDR, and is changing the way customers interact with video content. Prime Video follows Amazon's customer obsessed mentality, offering customers worldwide the ability to watch their favorite movies and TV shows any way they want: Either to rent, to buy or as part of their subscription. The entire range of selection can be instantly accessed through the PrimeVideo app on TVs, set-top boxes, game consoles, Android and iOS devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets, or online at Amazon.com/amazonvideo.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join Amazon's affiliate marketing team (Associates). As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will develop strategic partnerships to drive customer acquisitions for Amazon Video (tens of thousands of movies and TV shows via Prime, 3P Subscriptions such as HBO via Amazon Channels). In this critical role, you will help to shape the strategy and execute on a set of high-priority targets by effectively negotiating terms that create maximum awareness and discovery for our customers at the most effective rates for Amazon. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of the Internet, customer acquisition expertise and marketing ability to create a strong impact for Amazon.
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships and marketing deals that drive competitive advantage and customer delight, and support strategic objectives on a global basis.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and work with appropriate leaders and across all functional areas of Amazon to execute on the relationships.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- Recruit and mentor other business development and partner management professionals.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with a proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking
- MBA preferred
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.