Who we are:
Marble, one of America’s fastest-growing law firms, is seeking an experienced family law attorney to co-counsel with us on cases. Marble offers co-counsels a steady stream of clients and ongoing administrative and business support, including marketing, client sourcing, vetting, intake and collections. Marble’s goal is to take as much as possible off attorney’s plates so they can spend their time practicing law. We hope you'll join our mission of helping thousands of people get access to quality legal representation.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of family law experience handling multiple types of family law cases. Applicants should be organized and comfortable with handling a significant volume of cases.
- A licensed attorney in good standing with the state bar
- 3+ years of experience practicing law
- Highly organized and comfortable handling multiple cases at once
- Familiarity with limited scope representation a plus
- Committed to providing compassionate, ethical and empathetic legal care to clients during life’s key moments
- Get a steady stream of clients
- Reduce administrative tasks like marketing, billing, client intake, collections, and more
- Receive clear, predetermined fees for each service in each case
- Always get paid for the work you complete–even if a client doesn’t pay Marble
- Have full flexibility and control over your work schedule–you can decide how many cases and which clients you take on
- Help with work-related expenses like travel, transportation, filing fees, etc.
- The ability to help more people get access to quality legal representation
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Family Law: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: On the road