At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Function as the Facility Security Officer and Manager of a High Op-Tempo facility in support of many different customers and security professionals as part of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) in King of Prussia, PA. Must have subject matter expert level knowledge of the US Government policies to include physical security construction, tempest and personnel requirements. This will include knowledge and identified success in application of the following guidance directives: Intelligence Community Directive 705(ICD-705), Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Must have the ability to take initiative, attention detail, make sound judgment and work in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Supervise a team of Security personnel that reside in the King of Prussia, PA facility to include oversight of requirements for System Accreditations, Fixed Facility Checklists, Emergency Action Plans, Standard Operating Procedures for many different customers. This individual will be required to manage the day to day Security requirements, priorities, workload and schedules to ensure mission success.
- Regular engagement with program management, engineering staff, and other security and program personnel is a must.
- Build relationships within the security organization, corporation and externally with our government customers and industry partners.
- Develop/oversee the development, implementation of policies within the organization.
- Ability to articulate and present intelligent, decisive and risk-managed security recommendations.
- Provide policy interpretation, ongoing guidance and direction to onsite personnel on all Security Issues regardless of discipline.
- Provide support and direction for proposals by engaging with Business Development to understand needs, requirements and deliverable to oversee the preparation of the Security volume
- Review Basis of Estimate, and modifications to existing contracts.
- Experience in managing a SIPRNET requirements.
Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and configuration standards.
- Ability to build a team and have crucial conversations
Demonstrated skills necessary for leading security personnel.
Must have relationships with government customers established and build on those relationships
Must have FSO certification,
Must have a proven success rate with government compliance inspection
Current Top Secret/SCI clearance with SSBI within last 6 years
Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal relations and analytical skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.