Alliance Courier & Logisticsis looking for Courier Drivers. Our delivery drivers take pride in ensuring a safe, accurate, and quality delivery to each customer. CARS AND CARGO/SPRINTER VANS
- 3-year MVR
- Valid Georgia driver's license.
- Proof of 100/300/50K liability coverage in affect with Declaration Page.
- Working Android or iPhone.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability to lift and carry packages of various shapes and sizes weighing up to 50 lbs. or more.
- No DUI's or Felony convictions.
Alliance Courier & Logistics LLC
Job Type: Contract
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $300.00 to $1,000.00 /week
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma