Part-time$15 - $18 an hour
Full Job Description
Florida First is a non-profit organization. We have many employment opportunities for motivated individuals who believe in the conservative principles of limited government, keeping taxes low, and that an overly intrusive Federal government has a negative impact on our citizens. If you have integrity, an outgoing personality, and a desire to make a difference in Florida's future, then we want to talk to you!
- Learn a step-by-step process for gathering petition signatures and registering voters.
- Non-traditional outside work environment.
- Ideal position for those that love to engage with people and discuss current events and public policy issues.
- On the job training for all skill levels.
- Valuable non-profit work experience.
- Promotions available based on performance.
- No criminal record
- 17 years of age or older
- Work outside on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to memorize a script.
- You must be out-going and comfortable initiating conversation with strangers.
- Mon-Sat availability (5 hrs. per day) between the hours of 8am-5pm.
- Excel in a position of independence and responsibility
- Part-Time Hourly up to 29 hrs/wk
- Competitive hourly wage with performance-based raises and promotions.
- $15 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: