Reporting to the Branch Administration Director, the Retail Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting Branch Administration with tracking, reporting, and analysis of branch, customer, and account documentation and data.
They will provide analysis, expertise, and support to the Retail Banking line of business to evaluate the effectiveness of management efforts and compliance risk management at the line of business level.
- Proactively create, implement, maintain, and evolve detailed reporting and analysis of data produced by the Retail Branch Administration department including but not limited to helpdesk requests, new account opening exceptions, documentation issues, etc.;
- Monitor customer complaints to report on compliance issues, risks, and corrective actions taken; Utilize collected data to produce and maintain data visualization materials such as process workflows, charts, training presentations, etc.;
- Use aggregate data from multiple internal and external sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement, or recommendation; Identify trends in data and make sound recommendations based on the patterns observed;
- Review accuracy of information provided and respond to requests from management;
- Create, implement and evolve new and/or exiting account opening and tracking systems.
- A Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years comparable training/experience within field
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must possess strong analytical and technical skills
- Must have advanced reporting capabilities
- Must possess good organization skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently
- Must have experience working with SQL, Excel and data visuzalization
- programs such as Qlik(preferred), Tableau, or Spotfire
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled