This position will be responsible for the design, implementation and the operational aspect of corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, servers, file systems, printing, and client. Should be personally driven to complete tasks in a timely fashion as well as able to work well in group projects. Motivated to meet deadlines on time. Able to establish effective working relationships with customers.
- Knowledge and hands on expertise of Cisco Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security products
- Knowledge and expertise in creating Bill of Materials for Cisco products
- Planning upgrades and migrations
- Monitor, analyze and report performance on enterprise wide LAN/WAN communications infrastructure.
- Focus on network diagnostics, opening and maintaining trouble tickets, troubleshoot network problems to resolution.
- Troubleshoot and re mediate end-to-end network problems.
- Analyze network trends and implement network server modifications
- Leading complex, medium to large scale network implementation projects including LAN, WAN and Data Center architectures
- Implementation, Planning and Design to ensure low-risk, trouble-free technology migrations and implementations
- Technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Support IT department in interactions with company managers on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
- Participate in disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Assist customers and vendors with questions related to our technology systems and capabilities
Education, Skills and Experience
- Local Candidates Only - This is not a remote position - No relocation available
- CCNP and /or CCDA certification REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience and understanding of Cisco routing, switching and VPN platforms
- Understanding of Network Management platforms including Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Ability to coach and mentor at a variety of levels
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with others to find successful resolutions for complex issues
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively
- Unified Communication experience and certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Cisco: 3 years (Required)
- CCNP and /or CCDA certification (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off