Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment, becoming a Crew Member for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, and a smile two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
Responsibilities Include: Team Environment
- Communicate appropriately with team members, treating others fairly and with respect.
- Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
- Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus — anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
Job Type: Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative