At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and technology that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman's Defense Systems sector is looking for an Enterprise IT Service Operations Director 1. The Enterprise IT Service Operations Director will be a member of Northrop Grumman's Defense Systems sector Advanced Defense Services business unit. This position will be located in Vicksburg, Mississippi or McLean, Virginia.
In this position, you will hold comprehensive oversight and responsibility for delivery of enterprise IT services. Enterprise portfolio includes management of data centers, distributed sever operations, personal computing, mobile computing, and voice/data networks supporting over 30,000 US Army Corps of Engineers end users. The Director will oversee a large nationally distributed workforce of approximately 250 staff comprised of multiple parties.
The Director is responsible for the predictable delivery of the services to expected quality standards with 24x7 operations. The Director will be the primary point of liaison for customer senior management regarding IT operations.
The Director is a principal member of the information systems leadership team and will participate in the development and execution of strategies supporting evolving customer goals and objectives. The Director will ensure alignment of customer priorities with information services delivery and business requirements. Over the life of the program the Director will oversee the implementation of many innovations including the transition of select operations to delivery under "As-a-Service".
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience -OR- Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Five years of experience in managing Enterprise IT operations similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Five years of experience in implementing ITIL best practices.
- ITIL® Expert Level Certification
- Support of fast turn operations with occasional overnight and weekend hours as needed
- Demonstrated ability to guide an organization to take action to satisfy customer expectations
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Five years of experience managing the device configuration and patch management for an enterprise operation of a similar size, scope and complexity.
- Five years of experience managing service desk teams supporting the requirement that are similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Five years of experience in communicating with Government personnel, including agency executives.
- In addition to the basic qualification requirement, additional certifications including (CISSP, CCNA, DAWIA, FACP/PM, AGILE)
- Experience supporting U.S. Government customer under contract types such as FFP, CPFF and LOE
- Experience delivery of services to a DOD customer
- Prior Military with experience supporting and delivering information technology services
- Desired experience supporting a contract or TO responsible for adhering to DOD information security and personnel security practices
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- Valid Passport
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.