Okay Health is an outpatient, private practice group providing high-quality care to patients of all ages and diagnoses in San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles in California with anticipated expansion outside of California in 2020. We seek to create a work setting that provides clinical autonomy, financial security and freedom from the administrative responsibilities of private practice. Our providers focus on medication management with the option to practice psychotherapy.
We provide the security of a salary with the freedom of private practice. Find your work-life balance with Okay Health.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited institution (Required)
- Must have a current, valid license to practice
- Good verbal and written communication, empathetic & intuitive listening, relationship building, and well-structured thought
- At least 3 years of practicing experience
- Have your own private practice
- Projected $144,000/year base salary with 15hr/week workload
Related keywords: psychiatrist, mental health, physician assistant
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $250.00 per hour
- license to practice (Required)
- Do you have a private practice location?
Relocation Assistance Provided: