The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can apply your expertise to a very important mission? We are a stellar company that will be putting astronauts on Mars, creating 3D printed satellites, launching payloads that learn in orbit, and developing national defense systems. Come, join our Manufacturing Support team in the dynamic world of Lockheed Martin Space. Here, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach – and yours - as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Our facility in Littleton, CO has an immediate opportunity for an entry level Manufacturing Support Team Member to join our mission within our Space Electronics Center. On our team, you will perform as a Manufacturing Planner / Production Controller supporting manufacturing operations. This role will require you to be organized with exceptional attention to detail. You will collaborate with manufacturing engineers, technicians, and other key essential team members supporting manufacturing.
Summary of key duties for this position:
- You will maintain ERP system integrity to ensure the optimization of the planning, execution, and control of production schedules
- You will drive demand management activities for make-assembly and make-sub hardware from initial requirements throughout the supply chain and manufacturing process to meet customer requirements
- You will identify and resolve resource conflicts, material availability and manufacturing issues
- You will provide accurate status of hardware throughout the production cycle
- You will communicate routinely and support cross functional teams including manufacturing, engineering, quality, procurement, inventory, logistics and senior level management
- You will ensure we are focusing on continuous improvement and process optimization to achieve production efficiencies
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
Benefits you can enjoy include:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Work or education experience in at least one of the following: Supply Chain Management, Production Planning & Control, Inventory Management, Manufacturing Operations, Procurement, Logistics.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- Production Control experience
- Simple software coding skills (e.g. Excel-based macros that interface with other computer systems)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.