CNC Mill Programmer/Machinist
Morco Products Corporation - Brooklyn, NY
Candidate will write Mastercam programs for multi-axis Haas Vertical Mill. Will use Mastercam and SolidWorks software to create/adjust programs. Perform machine set-ups including tooling specification and operate machine.
- Ability to create and adjust 3, 4 & 5 Axis programs using Mastercam for Haas CNC Mill without supervision.
- Experience with CNC Lathe programming, setup and operation desired.
- Advanced experience in SolidWorks to develop part and fixture data for programming CNC machines.
- Set-up tooling and accessory equipment (4-axis Indexer / 5-axis Trunnion) and make necessary adjustments on CNC Mill.
- Be able to handle projects from print to part without supervision.
- Possess an analytical mind that is able to do math calculations and create a fixture for parts.
- Must be able to read/understand blueprints and precision measuring instruments.
- Focused and detail-oriented individual with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to follow all work instructions and procedures under Quality Management System.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and correct.
- Ensure effective and proper communication with other departments.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating accordingly with colleagues and management.
- Adhere to safety rules according to company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- CNC Machinist: 5 years experience (Required) - (Haas controller preferred)
- Multi-axis programming, setup and operation - 5 years experience
- Mastercam - 5 years experience (version 2018 preferred)
- SolidWorks - 5 years experience (version 2018 preferred)
- Metrology - 3D scanning and reverse engineering/inspection a plus.
- 3D Printing - setup and operational experience a plus.
- Paid Vacation Time
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: