BrightStar Care is the leader in home health and we are looking for a compassionate, On-Call Staffing Coordinator. We aim to deliver a higher level of care to all of our clients by guaranteeing compatibility with the employees we send. Our touch points ensure high levels of customer and employee satisfaction. This role will require superior customer service, an ability to respond quickly and accurately to customer and juggle scheduling demands in conjunction with conscientious attention to detail. Responsible for managing client scheduling and service, issue resolution, all staffing processes. The ideal candidate has prior scheduling experience. We are seeking an addition to our on call team, handling our office phones Monday to Sunday from 6pm - 9am, work as many shifts as you are available, from the comfort of your own home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- 401k after 1 year
Superior customer service and sales support, including the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, efficiently and compassionately with clients, families of clients, employees and referral sources
- Actively promote and protect the integrity of the company reputation
- Answer office phones
- Arbitrate employment issues impacting field staff and clients
- Managing ongoing client staffing process, including:
- Scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements
- Managing staff absences to ensure that all engagements are staffed as required
- Case Management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent phone voice - must be able to hear a smile. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as required by company guidelines as well as the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on the company's behalf.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working autonomously with strong organization and problem-solving skills. *Requires the ability to prioritize complete work on time, be detail-oriented, exhibit a service orientation to clients and be a team player with a positive attitude. Requires solid organizational skills, thoroughness and multi-tasking. Requires good interpersonal skills and exhibit a service orientation towards others. Must have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment about patient care. Must also demonstrate a sense of understanding and urgency for priorities. Requires the ability to appropriately troubleshoot and escalate where necessary.
- College degree required
- Superior customer service orientation
- Must be comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and managing multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills (Internet and Word essential, Excel and Outlook preferred). Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new systems and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.