· 25+ years of age.
· Possess a current Class-A CDL with minimum one year driving experience.
· Tanker endorsement is not necessary for dry bulk.
· Previous related experience with pneumatic tankers.
· Must be self-motivated, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
· Able to work in all weather conditions.
· Able to multi-task when necessary.
· Split-Shift Position – Monday through Friday, between noon and midnight.
· Back-ground check, drug screen, etc. required.
· Jockey Empty/Full tankers between two adjacent yards using Ottowa Yard Truck.
· Rotate/cycle oldest tanker first (FIFO).
· Pump sand and cement tankers into respective silos with blower in accordance to Production needs/schedule. Training on PTO required for special circumstances.
· Log bill of lading information in computer on each load pumped.
· Communicate with Maintenance and management team regarding any system issues or if replacement hoses are needed. Follow up.
· At management’s request/knowledge, occasionally pick up a load of bulk material.
· Sound horn when backing up.
· Follow SOP guidelines on pumping procedures. Stay with the tanker.
· Remove color twist tie from valve prior to pumping.
· If there is any concern or alert that the wrong material could be in the tanker, check the load’s paperwork before pumping.
· Sweep to keep silo area clean and free was excess sand.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,487.00 - $77,568.00 per year
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- tractor trailer driving: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)