We take pride in knowing that our team of employees have taken the steps to continue to provide our residents with the upmost quality care during the COVID-19 crisis. They are courageous, strong and dedicated! Plymouth Place Senior Living is recruiting additional top talent to join our team of warriors.
Plymouth Place Senior Living provides the following:
- A safe environment providing each staff member with PPE, training, flexible scheduling, and support in the area of a food pantry on site, free meals, comradery, ongoing communication, and competitive pay and bonuses.
- An excellent work environment for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) that includes a low staff to patient ratio.
- A stocked inventory of supplies to properly care for your residents.
- Team-work, and a constant display of appreciation because we know how hard you work.
- Training and opportunity for advancement and continued learning.
- 12-Hour Shifts, 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am.
- Competitive salary and benefits including; Scholarship Program, Mentoring Program, PTO, 403-B with employer match, Medical, Dental, Voluntary Vision, Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, EAP, Flexible Spending Account, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection.
- Metra train within walking distance.
Skilled multi-tasker! Solid team player! Delivers quality, safe and compassionate care!
This pivotal role is at the heart of all we do for our residents at Plymouth Place Senior Living. Whether it’s our Assisted Living, Health Care Center, or Memory Care setting, our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide professional and personal care to our residents in partnership with nursing and ancillary colleagues. Consider joining an organization whose 5-star rating defines who we are and how we hire.
- Successful completion of a State approved CNA course and CNA competency testing.
- Experience with the geriatric population preferred.
- Minimum of one-year CNA experience desired.
- Possess required certifications including Basic Life Support and Active CNA Certificate.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to add and subtract, read a thermometer, and use a balance or digital scale. Must be able to read a graduated cylinder.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet required physical requirements of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- long-term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Overnight shift
- Only full-time employees eligible